Monitoring Program objectives:
- Ensure compliance with ESHS standards and requirements.
- Detect pollution sources or deviations.
- Protect employee health by making sure water supply quality is within the acceptable limit range and an appropriate work environment is provided.
The Monitoring Program criteria, which are reviewed annually for improvement, comprise:
- Water quality monitoring.
- Domestic and industrial wastewater monitoring.
- Air quality (ambient and indoor) monitoring.
- Stack emissions monitoring.
- Soil quality monitoring.
- Noise level measurement at the worksite.
For more information on Monitoring Program criteria and results, select the relevant year below: